Welcome! Technology empowers us to reach all students through multiple learning modalities so that their learning is truly student-centered. On this blog,
- Educational technology tools that have actually been used in New York City public schools with students of all ages and abilities
- Best-practices that we’ve developed with our inner city kids
- Ideas on adapting new technology to the classroom that is always focused on Content-Content-Content, meets Common Core Standards and is directly tied to the Scope & Sequence
- Presentations and materials we’ve used at national educational conferences
- Workshop materials we’ve developed, analyzed and modified so that every teacher enhances his/her teaching practice.
- and much more.
We answer questions:
- “Now you have an interactive whiteboard…How do you teach with it?”
- “An iPad…not another gadget …. now what?!”
- “One app + two app = student engagement = student learning” But How?
- “How are other teachers using technology to reach their students?
- How are students using technology to demonstrate their learning?”
Welcome to the journey.